Hi, I'm Jose
(\x y z -> firstname.lastname@example.org) "josem" "cardona" "gmail"
I'm broadly interested in programming languages, cryptography, application security, functional programming, number theory and abstract
I'm currently happily employed @Kadena hacking on Pact.
Some of my open source work and contributions (more on my github):
- TSec, a cryptography library in scala (author).
- Http4s, an http library in scala (contributor and previously maintainer).
- Scalaz IOEffect, which then became the foundation for ZIO (contributor).
- FS2, a functional streaming library for scala
- Miku, a netty backend for http4s (Was ported over into
- Youi, a full stack app dev framework (contributor)
Feel free to reach out to me over email, twitter or linkedin